Five reasons to invest in TSO3
- There is a growing demand worldwide for low-temperature, medical sterile reprocessing.
- Our superior sterile reprocessing solutions match the market needs and enable sterile reprocessing for challenging devices.
- We seek strong global commercial channel partners.
- We continually pursue new development programs to provide additional revenue streams.
- We are financially responsible and sound.
R.M. (Ric) Rumble, CEO
Dear Valued Shareholders,
During the third quarter of 2017, TSO3 assembled and shipped 44 STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers to our distributor, Getinge. To date in 2017, TSO3 has shipped 120 sterilizers to Getinge and is on target to ship the backlog of orders for 2017 delivery with which we started the year.
There are currently 50 sterilizers delivered to end-user locations. All but a few of them have been installed. Together with our distribution partner, we are continuing to build a growing list of medical facilities using our product and experiencing our unique value proposition. The backlog of future deliveries continues to grow. As a result, we are targeting a total of 70 deliveries to end-users by year-end and, consequently, TSO3 is increasing our resources to support installation and startup activities.