Five reasons to invest in TSO3
- There is a growing demand worldwide for low-temperature, medical sterile reprocessing.
- Our superior sterile reprocessing solutions match the market needs and enable sterile reprocessing for challenging devices.
- We seek strong global commercial channel partners.
- We continually pursue new development programs to provide additional revenue streams.
- We are financially responsible and sound.
R.M. (Ric) Rumble, CEO
What a great year.
Fiscal 2016 represented TSO3’s largest move forward in our 18 year history. We grew revenue to over $13 million in the year, sold a record 110 STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers, made significant strides in production flow, supply chain and productive capacity, witnessed sustained deliveries of our technology through our channel partner, Getinge Infection Control, established strong strategic ties with leading academic healthcare institutions, reinforced our management team, and once again made history with our unique industry changing regulatory clearances. I think we can safely say we are off to a solid start.
During fiscal 2016, our exclusive distribution arrangement with Getinge resulted in shipments of 110 STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers, some of which were installed into US hospitals in the year and others of which are targeted for 2017. This performance provided us an important entry point into the end market, an endorsement of our technology by an industry leader, and a source of operating cash flow to support our internal marketing, development and production improvement efforts. Critically, it also provided a vehicle to demonstrate our solid value propositions and established clear understanding of how to sell new technology into the healthcare market. To top off the year, in November, Getinge provided TSO3 with a purchase order for STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers scheduled for delivery in 2017.