Five reasons to invest in TSO3
- There is a growing demand worldwide for low-temperature, medical sterile reprocessing.
- Our superior sterile reprocessing solutions match the market needs and enable sterile reprocessing for challenging devices.
- We seek strong global commercial channel partners.
- We continually pursue new development programs to provide additional revenue streams.
- We are financially responsible and sound.
R.M. (Ric) Rumble, CEO
Dear Valued Shareholders,
This past quarter saw significant improvements in revenue, end market traction and in the regulatory and industry shift toward the sterilization of flexible endoscopes.
During the quarter, the Company shipped 40 STERIZONE® VP4 sterilizers to Getinge in partial fulfillment of our 2017 purchase orders we received from Getinge. Shipments continue in an orderly fashion and I am happy with our efficient and quality production processes. Additionally in the quarter we shipped our proprietary consumables to Getinge, who warehouses these along with sterilizers for resale to end customer healthcare institutions. Our gross profit was up, and we continued to make key investments in our extended regulatory claims efforts, product development and sales and marketing efforts with Getinge.