Responsibility, reliability and honest leadership are core values that guide the management team and board of directors of TSO3. Managers and directors are committed to best practices in corporate governance and enact these core values through accountability, integrity, disclosure and transparency.
The Board of Directors oversees the business management and general affairs of the corporation, making evaluations and recommendations as required. Since first listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange in 2002, TSO3 has reviewed and aligned its governance practices with the TSX guidelines.
The following charters and policies define our roles and responsibilities to stakeholders:
- CHARTER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS [PDF 57 KB]
- CHARTER OF THE AUDIT AND RISK MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE [PDF 35 KB]
- CHARTER OF THE CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND NOMINATING COMMITTEE [PDF 28 KB]
- CHARTER OF THE HUMAN RESOURCES COMMITTEE [PDF 26 KB]
- MANDATE OF THE CHAIRPERSON OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS [PDF 19 KB]
- CODE OF ETHICS [PDF 29 KB]
- COMMUNICATION POLICY [PDF 34 KB]
- WHISTLE BLOWING POLICY [PDF 25 KB]
- INSIDER TRADING POLICY [PDF 26 KB]
- VOTING MAJORITY POLICY [PDF 19 KB]
- ARTICLES OF TSO3 (available in French only)
- BY-LAWS OF TSO3 (available in French only)