TSO3 is a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TOS), with offices in Québec City and Myrtle Beach, SC. Its activities cover sales, maintenance, production, research, development, and the granting of licenses of sterilization processes, accessories and related consumables for heat-sensitive medical devices. The technology has a combination of unique features in low temperature sterilization industry, which advantageously position it against the competition in this fast-growing sector. In December 2014, TSO3 has received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the commercialization in the US of its new STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers.
Join a team dedicated to:
Create and Deliver the New Standard of Care in Sterile Reprocessing TM
To support its current operations and future growth, TSO3 is seeking to hire a Clinical Educator. Under the supervision of the Senior Vice President of Global Commercialization, the Clinical Educator will:
- Be responsible for applying advanced Sterilization skills, knowledge, clinical and technical expertise to provide initial training to clients and customers of TS03 Sterilization Systems.
- Provide Clinical Training to nurses, technicians and other customers on the proper use of TSO3 Sterilization Systems.
- Provide expertise, education and support to new users to increase their knowledge and understanding of the TSO3 Sterilization Systems.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with Physicians, Nursing Management and other personnel at the customer level.
- Supports internal and external education courses/programs and activities related to the clinical usage of TSO3 Sterilization Systems.
- Participates at meetings, shows and conventions as required to demonstrate and promote TSO3 Sterilization Systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Represents TSO3 as a leader in the industry and the marketplace by working with Surgery Centers, Operating Room Suites, Central Sterile Processing Departments, Endoscopy Clinics and GI Labs.
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician Accreditation (CRSCST) required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Technician in a Medical Environment
- 3 years of experience in Medical Device / Healthcare in-service consulting, training and teaching required
- Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license issued in the United States and must successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of your driving record history.
- The ability to travel 75% of the time as related to this role is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
- Must be a self-starter
- Relevant customer service experience
- Computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Awareness of the Medical Device industry and Healthcare Sterile Reprocessing is required.
Many benefits await you
- Competitive salary
- Full group medical, dental and vision insurance available immediately upon hire
- Stock purchase plan
- 401k with Company match
- Additional benefits
We thank you for your interest in TSO3. Please take note that we only communicate with the candidates retained for an interview.
TSO3 is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply?
Send us your resume by:
Fax: (418) 653-5726
2505, avenue Dalton, Québec (Québec)
CANADA G1P 3S5