Manager - Field Engineering
TSO3 is a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TOS), with offices in Québec City and Myrtle Beach, SC. Its activities cover sales, maintenance, production, research, development, and the granting of licenses of sterilization processes, accessories and related consumables for heat-sensitive medical devices. The technology has a combination of unique features in low temperature sterilization industry, which advantageously position it against the competition in this fast-growing sector. In December 2014, TSO3 has received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the commercialization in the US of its new STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers.
Join a team dedicated to:
Create and Deliver the New Standard of Care in Sterile ReprocessingTM
To support its current operations and future growth, TSO3 is seeking to hire a Manager – Field Engineering in Myrtle Beach. This position is an exciting opportunity to become the company’s application, service, maintenance and training expert. You will lead the development of the service infrastructure of TSO3, manage our field personnel and support our customers, installers and distributors. In this crucial rule you will become the VOC and application specialist at TSO3 and push the engineering organization to continue to increase our products reliability and customer adoption.
Under the supervision of the Director of Engineering and Technical Services, the Manager – Field Service will:
- Leads the development and implementation of documentation and training related to the installation, scheduled maintenance and repair practices.
- Develop training modules and certification practices for field service technicians.
- Support external distributor, including ‘train-the-trainer’ support and in-field shadow training.
- Create and manage service parts including parts list, packaging validation and distribution scheme.
- Utilizes statistical analysis, reliability testing, conditions of use and VOC to continuously improve reliability.
- Quickly identify field issues and lead root cause investigations leveraging customer information and internal technical resources.
- Identify opportunities to improve design, manufacturing, quality and service.
- Develop internal test protocols based on customer feedback and usage conditions through product life.
- Manage direct reports and working relationship with global distribution partner.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years of engineering/technical service experience in a related industry.
- Demonstrated success managing critical external business relationships.
- Advanced root cause analysis skills and methods of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Experience developing service bulletins, user manuals, service manuals and other technical manuals.
- Experience managing hourly and salaried direct reports.
- Relocation to Myrtle Beach, SC facility with up to 50% travel (domestic and international).
- 12+ years of engineering experience in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Extensive experience electro-mechanical equipment installations and repair.
- Training experience and/or certification.
- Demonstrated technical leadership.
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented and able to multi-task.
- Excellent teamwork, coordination and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Medical device product development or technical service experience.
- Knowledge of UL/ETL/IEC/FDA/TUV standards and how they apply to product designs.
Many benefits await you
- Competitive salary
- Full group medical, dental and vision insurance Stock purchase plan
- 401k with Company match
- Additional benefits
We thank you for your interest in TSO3. Please take note that we only communicate with the candidates retained for an interview.
TSO3 is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply?
Send us your resume by:
Fax: (418) 653-5726
2505, avenue Dalton, Québec (Québec)
CANADA G1P 3S5