Director, Public and Investor Relations
TSO3 is a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TOS), with offices in Québec City and Myrtle Beach. Its activities cover sales, maintenance, production, research, development, and the granting of licenses of sterilization processes, accessories and related consumables for heat-sensitive medical devices. The technology has a combination of unique features in low temperature sterilization industry, which advantageously position it against the competition in this fast-growing sector. In December 2014, TSO3 has received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the commercialization in the US of its new STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers.
Join us and help build our publicly traded rapidly growing medical device technology Company. We’re changing the world of surgical device sterilization with ground breaking intellectual property and an FDA cleared low-temperature sterilization system. We are looking for an experienced communications professional to lead our public relations and investor relations activities.
The Director, Public and Investor Relations position is located at our Executive Headquarters in Myrtle Beach, SC, and will be responsible for helping to shape, communicate and manage the TSO3 story to the public, investors, key stakeholders, Board of Directors, employees and others. This position will partner with members of the executive team to develop and execute TSO3’s overall investor relations strategy and Company message. The Director reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Establish Public Relations (PR) and Investor Relations (IR) objectives and strategies in coordination with the CEO, CFO, VP of Commercialization and other members of the executive team
- Translate communication strategy into communication tools such as corporate presentations, press releases, Q&A documents, website and social media content, etc.
- Develop relations with media covering life sciences and coordinate interview requests
- Disseminate TSO3’s messages via appropriate communication channels and events
- Monitor and analyze analyst reports and broader media coverage of TSO3.
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Nourish relations with existing investors and work closely with the CFO in attracting new investors
- Maintain and broaden relations with certain investment bank analysts as requested by the CFO
- Analyze TSO3’s public image, adapt communication strategy and make recommendations to the executive team
- Analyze PR and IR of competitors and derive recommendations for the executive team
- Own the corporate PR and IR calendar and logistics for conferences, media events, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
- Serve as the key internal and external point of contact for PR and IR
- Brief company executives before interviews or conference calls with media and stock analysts
- Participate in the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements
- Keep company web site up- to-date
Educational and/or experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 7-15 years of relevant experience in a publically traded company in the areas of financial analysis, banking or corporate investor relations
- Strong understanding of finance, communication, marketing and securities law compliance required
- Experience in communications in the life science sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to travel up to 30%; frequent travel to Canada
- Bilingual, an asset
An established reputation and contacts within the health care industry or investment community, based on credibility, consistency, visibility, access, and depth and breadth of knowledge
We are a rapidly growing organization in a highly competitive industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
This role will be performed primarily in an office environment, with frequent computer use at a workstation. Successful applicants will be able to function throughout the office environment.
Responsibilities include a work schedule that can require working outside of normal work hours, in order to meet business demands.
Please refer to Job Code IR when corresponding about this position.
TSO3 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer of Minorities, Females, Disabled Individuals, and Veterans (M/F/D/V).
How to apply?
Send us your resume by:
Fax: (418) 653-5726
2505, avenue Dalton, Québec (Québec)
CANADA G1P 3S5