Ville de Québec
TSO3 is a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TOS), with offices in Québec City. Its activities cover sales, maintenance, production, research, development, and the granting of licenses of sterilization processes, accessories and related consumables for heat-sensitive medical devices. The technology has a combination of unique features in low temperature sterilization industry, which advantageously position it against the competition in this fast-growing sector. In December 2014, TSO3 has received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the commercialization in the US of its new STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers.
Join a team to Create and Deliver the New Standard of Care in Sterile Reprocessing TM
To support its current operations and future growth, TSO3 is seeking to hire a Corporate Controller.
You’ll work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and other senior management team members in support of the company’s strategic initiatives. The ideal candidate is a CPA who has 7-15 years of leading finance teams who is fluent in English. Experience with single or dual publicly listed companies is an asset.
- Contribute as an active management team member by working with department heads to help identify opportunities for improvement, return on investment and performance objectives.
- Oversee the financial planning and analysis and budgeting process of the company and play a key role in its financial performance and measurement against the strategic plan.
- Lead the accounting and financial reporting team of quality professionals in Quebec, Canada and in the United States.
- Work with the CFO and CEO in the preparation of board of directors and board committee materials, and participation in Board meetings.
- Coordinate and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement close and drafting recurring regulatory disclosures.
- Monitor the use of company assets and funds, along with corporate policies and procedures, and control disbursements.
- Work with the HR and other departments to provide supporting information and systems that improve decision making and support.
- Manage the internal control team, internal audit and associated reporting.
- Contribute to the completion of the installation of a budgeted ERP solution, and the utilization of such system thereafter.
1) CPA designation
2) Demonstrated aptitude to leading financial professionals.
3) Demonstrated ability to work confidentially and with discretion.
4) Strong English language communication skills. Fluency in French an asset.
5) Adaptability to changes in fast paced working environment.
6) Ability to be in Quebec City, Quebec on a recurring basis.
7) Self-starter, energizing, results oriented and able to multi-task.
8) Excellent teamwork, coordination and collaboration skills.
9) Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Many benefits await you
- Competitive salary
- Full group insurance including dental care
- Stock purchase plan
- Group RRSP
- Additional benefits
To apply, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
We thank you for your interest in TSO3. Please take note that we only communicate with the candidates retained for an interview.
TSO3 is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply?
Send us your resume by:
Fax: (418) 653-5726
2505, avenue Dalton, Québec (Québec)
CANADA G1P 3S5