Northeastern North American Region Field Engineer
TSO3 is a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TOS), with offices in Québec City and Myrtle Beach, SC. Its activities cover sales, maintenance, production, research, development, and the granting of licenses of sterilization processes, accessories and related consumables for heat-sensitive medical devices. The technology has a combination of unique features in low temperature sterilization industry, which advantageously position it against the competition in this fast-growing sector. In December 2014, TSO3 has received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the commercialization in the US of its new STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers.
Join a team dedicated to: Create and Deliver the New Standard of Care in Sterile Reprocessing TM
To support its current operations and future growth, TSO3 is seeking to hire a Northeastern North American Region Field Engineer.
Under the supervision of the Director of Field Engineering, the Northeastern North American Region Field Engineer will:
- Support the development and implementation of documentation and training related to the installation, scheduled maintenance and repair practices.
- Implement training modules and certification practices for field service technicians.
- Support external distributor, including ‘train-the-trainer’ support and in-field shadow training.
- Quickly identify field issues and lead root cause investigations leveraging customer information and internal technical resources.
- Identify opportunities to improve design, manufacturing, quality and service.
- Provide field feedback to engineering team to further develop internal test protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field. (Master’s Degree a Plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of engineering/technical service experience in a related industry.
- Extensive experience in electro-mechanical equipment installations
- Demonstrated success working in critical external business relationships.
- Advanced root cause analysis skills and methods.
- Training experience and/or certification preferred
- Experience developing service bulletins, user manuals, service manuals and other technical manuals.
- Demonstrated technical leadership
- Residency in Northeastern Region of North America with up to 50% travel domestically and international.
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented and able to multi-task
- Excellent teamwork, coordination and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Medical device product development or technical service experience preferred
- Knowledge of UL/ETL/IEC/FDA/TUV standards and how they apply to product design.
- Relevant customer service experience
- Computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Exel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Many benefits await you
- Competitive salary
- Full group medical, dental and vision insurance available immediately upon hire
- Stock purchase plan
- 401k with Company match
- Additional benefits
We thank you for your interest in TSO3. Please take note that we only communicate with the candidates retained for an interview.
TSO3 is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply?
Send us your resume by:
Fax: (418) 653-5726
2505, avenue Dalton, Québec (Québec)
CANADA G1P 3S5