Sales Support Specialist
TSO3 is a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TOS), with offices in Québec City and Myrtle Beach, SC. Its activities cover sales, maintenance, production, research, development, and the granting of licenses of sterilization processes, accessories and related consumables for heat-sensitive medical devices. The technology has a combination of unique features in low temperature sterilization industry, which advantageously position it against the competition in this fast-growing sector. In December 2014, TSO3 has received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the commercialization in the US of its new STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers.
Join a team dedicated to :
Create and Deliver the New Standard of Care in Sterile Reprocessing TM
To support its current operations and future growth, TSO3 is seeking to hire a Sales Support Specialist. Under the supervision of the Sales Support Manager, the Sales Support Specialist will:
- Be assigned a Territory with TSO3 and will plan, direct and coordinate the selling of TSO3 products in support of the Getinge Sales Force.
- Attends Trade Shows and participates in identified sales activities such as prospecting calls, account maintenance and CTS Assistance.
- Expand the sales of TSO3 products and to convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction.
- Master the understanding of the TSO3 products and services.
- Handles customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with Sales Training
- Frontline facing, being the main contact for any issues with Sales Orders
- Troubleshoots problem accounts, working directly with Inside/Outside Sales and customers
- Reports to Finance on a Regular Basis
- In support of the Getinge Sales force, the Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and expanding current accounts, building new accounts, developing strong customer relationships and meeting quotas for a variety of products.
- Expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive, which leads the customer to action.
- This position requires a 4 year degree, and a minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience
- 3-5 years of sales experience in a Medical Device sales environment preferred
- Experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment
- Candidates must possess a valid United States drivers license and must successfully complete a Background Investigation that will include a review of your Motor Vehicle Driving Record.
- Must have the ability to travel
- Excellent written and oral communications needed
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Relevant customer service experience
- Computer proficiency in Mirosoft Office required
- Awareness of the Medical Device Industry and Healthcare Sterile Reprocessing is a preferred
Many benefits await you
- Competitive salary
- Full group medical, dental and vision insurance available upon hire
- Stock purchase plan
- 401k with Company match
- Additional benefits
We thank you for your interest in TSO3. Please take note that we only communicate with the candidates retained for an interview.
TSO3 is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply?
Send us your resume by:
Fax: (418) 653-5726
2505, avenue Dalton, Québec (Québec)
CANADA G1P 3S5