TSO3 is a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TOS), with offices in Québec City and Myrtle Beach, SC. Its activities cover sales, maintenance, production, research, development, and the granting of licenses of sterilization processes, accessories and related consumables for heat-sensitive medical devices. The technology has a combination of unique features in low temperature sterilization industry, which advantageously position it against the competition in this fast-growing sector. In December 2014, TSO3 has received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the commercialization in the US of its new STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers.
Join a team dedicated to:
Create and Deliver the New Standard of Care in Sterile Reprocessing TM
To support its current operations and future growth, TSO3 is seeking to hire a Marketing Director. Under the supervision of the Senior Vice President of Global Commercialization, the Marketing Director will:
- Develop marketing plans to achieve annual sales goals.
- Guide product development activities toward market needs.
- Gain market information on competition and dynamics to assist company strategic planning.
- Evaluate new product opportunities externally.
- Work with finance to develop pricing programs.
- May be involved in editing, writing and producing marketing materials
- May lead or assist with planning customer seminars, user conferences, trade shows and special events
- Represents TSO3 as a leader in the industry and the marketplace.
- BA/BS in Business Administration or a Health Science Field.
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience in a Marketing Role
- Health Care experience is required
- 5 years of management responsibility
- Bi-Lingual Abilities – English/French is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
- Must be a self-starter
- Customer oriented
- Ability to identify priorities and plan your schedule accordingly
- Extensive knowledge of the marketing function within the Healthcare Industry
- Advanced communication and leadership skills
- Computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Exel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding “people skills”
- Problem solving and results -oriented
Many benefits await you
- Competitive salary
- Full group medical, dental and vision insurance Stock purchase plan
- 401k with Company match
- Additional benefits
We thank you for your interest in TSO3. Please take note that we only communicate with the candidates retained for an interview.
TSO3 is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply?
Send us your resume by:
Fax: (418) 653-5726
2505, avenue Dalton, Québec (Québec)
CANADA G1P 3S5