TSO3 is a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TOS), with offices in Québec City and Myrtle Beach, SC. Its activities cover sales, maintenance, production, research, development, and the granting of licenses of sterilization processes, accessories and related consumables for heat-sensitive medical devices. The technology has a combination of unique features in low temperature sterilization industry, which advantageously position it against the competition in this fast-growing sector. In December 2014, TSO3 has received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the commercialization in the US of its new STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers.
Join a team dedicated to:
Create and Deliver the New Standard of Care in Sterile Reprocessing TM
To support its current operations and future growth, TSO3 is seeking to hire a Clinical Specialist. Under the supervision of the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the Clinical Specialist will:
- Be responsible for all customer clinical education and support in the use of TSO3 products, problem solving and collaborating with other health professionals.
- Develops and implements Customer education programs, materials and resources in the TSO3 specialty area.
- Develop account specific educational programs and webinars for national and regional accounts.
- Develop and deliver Continuing Education accredited educational programs.
- Provides and teaches workshops and classes on infection prevention and low temperature sterile processing
- Represents TSO3 Corporation by making presentations and participation in forums, committees and professional associations
- Recommends formal education programs to meet staff needs
- Provide on-site education and clinical support on TSO3 programs, products and services
- Support sales channel as required
- Support other activities related to marketing, business development and sales
- Contributes to TSO3 culture and environment by providing positive teamwork and collaboration with all departments
- Provide the “Voice of the Customer” as it relates to clinical issues and functions
- Performs all other essential duties as assigned
- Represents TSO3 as a leader in the industry and the marketplace.
- Valid Clinical License (RN, Sterile Processing Technician, Scrub Tech, GI Nurse, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Minimum three years direct clinical experience
- “Hands -on” experience with infection control, sterile processing or GI products
- Familiarity with FDA Labeling Restrictions
- Must possess or be eligible to obtain a valid passport
- Ability to Travel both Nationally and Internationally for 75% of the time
- Customer oriented
- Ability to identify priorities and plan your schedule accordingly
- Have an “Educators’ Mindset”
- Outstanding “people skills”
- Computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Exel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent and effective communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing and persuasive manner and ability to work with people
- Positive Attitude
- Neat Appearance
- Patient and Self Motivated
- Analytical and Planning Skills required
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes
- Strong teamwork and networking skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- Problem solving and results -oriented
Many benefits await you
- Competitive salary
- Full group medical, dental and vision insurance available immediately upon hire
- Stock purchase plan
- 401k with Company match
- Additional benefits
We thank you for your interest in TSO3. Please take note that we only communicate with the candidates retained for an interview.
TSO3 is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply?
Send us your resume by:
Fax: (418) 653-5726
2505, avenue Dalton, Québec (Québec)
CANADA G1P 3S5