Sales Support Manager
TSO3 is a publicly traded company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TOS), with offices in Québec City and Myrtle Beach, SC. Its activities cover sales, maintenance, production, research, development, and the granting of licenses of sterilization processes, accessories and related consumables for heat-sensitive medical devices. The technology has a combination of unique features in low temperature sterilization industry, which advantageously position it against the competition in this fast-growing sector. In December 2014, TSO3 has received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the commercialization in the US of its new STERIZONE® VP4 Sterilizers.
Join a team dedicated to:
Create and Deliver the New Standard of Care in Sterile Reprocessing TM
To support its current operations and future growth, TSO3 is seeking to hire a Sales Support Manager. Under the supervision of the Senior Vice President of Global Commercialization, the Sales Support Manager will:
- Manage the Sales Support Specialists of TSO3 and will plan, direct and coordinate the Sales Support Specialists’ selling of TSO3 products in support of the Getinge Sales Force.
- Ensure Sales Support Specialists attend Trade Shows and participates in identified sales activities such as prospecting calls, account maintenance and CTS Assistance.
- Expand the sales of TSO3 products and to convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction.
- Master the understanding of the TSO3 products and services.
- Ensures the Sales Support Specialists handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with Sales Training.
- Responsible to ensure the resolution of any issues with Sales Orders
- Troubleshoots problem accounts, working directly with Inside/Outside Sales and customers
- Reports to Finance on a Regular Basis
- In support of the Getinge Sales force, the Sales Support Manager will be responsible for maintaining and expanding current accounts, building new accounts, developing strong customer relationships and meeting quotas for a variety of products.
- Responsible for the training of newly hired Sales Support Specialists and the continuing development of existing Sales Support Specialists.
- Expected to ensure the Sales Support Team executes the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive, which leads the customer to action.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 years of outside sales experience required
- 3 – 5 years of experience in managing a Sales Team is required
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a Medical Device Sales environment strongly preferred
- Experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment strongly preferred
- Neurovascular experience is required.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license issued in the United States and must successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of your driving record history.
- Ability to travel related to this role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
- Relevant customer service experience
- Computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Exel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Awareness of the Medical Device industry and Healthcare Sterile Reprocessing is required.
Many benefits await you
- Competitive salary
- Full group medical, dental and vision insurance available immediately upon hire
- Stock purchase plan
- 401k with Company match
- Additional benefits
We thank you for your interest in TSO3. Please take note that we only communicate with the candidates retained for an interview.
TSO3 is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply?
Send us your resume by:
Fax: (418) 653-5726
2505, avenue Dalton, Québec (Québec)
CANADA G1P 3S5