TSO3 is committed to creating a working environment that is challenging and inspiring and that rewards performance.
We look for talented, committed, and passionate individuals who will continuously make us better at what we do.
Why work for us?
If you answer “yes” to the following questions and you have the competencies that we are looking for, we may be a good fit for one another:
- Does contributing to “better healthcare” make sense to you?
- Do you want to feel you can make a difference?
- Do you thrive on challenges?
- Do you have limitless creative ideas?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit waiting to be put into action?
TSO3 enables better health care through the development of superior sterile reprocessing solutions for medical devices and seeks market leaders for the distribution of its solutions.
TSO3 is committed to compensating employees for great performance and effort. The salary review process, which takes place annually, is based on performance. Ongoing feedback is also provided throughout the year to assist employees in their current roles and potentially their next challenge.
The Company offers a competitive Benefits Plan that includes medical, dental, accidental death and dismemberment, life and optional life, short-term and long-term disability and other benefits.
In addition, TSO3 offers a voluntary Retirement Savings plan and Stock Purchase plan for which the Company offers an incentive to new team members after they have met certain requirements.
TSO3 supports professional development such as continuing education for job-related courses and professional association memberships payments if required for the position.
TSO3 is currently looking to fill the following positions.
- Shipping receiving technician (Ville de Québec)
- Assembler (Ville de Québec)
- Corporate Controller (Ville de Québec)
- Director, Public and Investor Relations (Myrtle Beach)
- Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Specialist II (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Quality Assurance Technician (Maternity leave replacement) (Ville de Québec)